White Water Rafting 2022
Join Troop 121 on a joint White Water Rafting trip with Troop 101!
- Who: Auburn Troops 101 and 121
- What: White Water Rafting and Camping Weekend
- Where: Rafting at Zoar Outdoor Adventure and staying at a nearby campground
- When: September 23rd – 25th, 2022
- Why: A weekend of FUN!
- How: Just sign up below!
- We will be rafting at Zoar Outdoor Adventure Resort in Charlemont and staying at a nearby campground
- Rafting will take place on Sunday, Scouts will be returning to Auburn on Sunday evening.
- Cost: Rafting is $82 per person. The campsite will be approximately $10 per person (exact price TBD). Food will be purchased by each patrol and typically is about $15 per person.
- Rafting will be on the 10-mile Zoar Gap featuring Class II and Class III rapids. These are great for beginners and no rafting experience is necessary!
*Important: Online Waivers*
Each participant is required to fill out the waiver before arriving at Zoar. A parent or guardian must sign for any participant under 18 years of age. https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5fd277c5e2064/web/?auto_tag=fh_id_133223706
Sign Up Here!
Sign-ups for this event have closed. If you still wish to attend, contact Mr. D to be put on a waiting list.
Find out who’s going here. Names are limited to first name + last initial for privacy reasons. Names may take some time before showing up after signing up for the trip.
By Nick Hunter on August 15th, 2022
Last modified on November 23rd, 2023 at 12:07 am
Tags: Camping, Fun, Trip