White Water Rafting Trip 2021
Join Troop 121 for a wicked awesome White Water Rafting trip from October 1st through the 3rd! Be sure to check below for all the trip details, as some have changed.
- The trip will be from October 1st to the 3rd. We will be rafting on Sat. October 2nd from 12:30 to 4:30.
- Rafting will be at Zoar Outdoor, 7 Main St. Charlemont, MA
- We will be camping at a nearby campground, to be determined.
- Zoar Gap has Class II and Class III rapids, which are acceptable for anyone 7+ years old, according to their website.
- The troop will cover the cost of the campsite. The cost for the rafting is $80 plus the cost of food for the weekend.
- The troop has up to 18 slots for the rafting. We need to have a final headcount and payment of $80 by our first troop meeting on August 30.
- More information is coming soon!
Click here to sign up now!
*Note that if you signed up before 8/16, you must resign up, as the signups have been cleared because of the changes to the weekend. Email Nick with any questions about sign-ups.
By Nick Hunter on August 17th, 2021
Tags: Camping, Rafting, Trip, White Water